Friday, March 5, 2010

John 8

Today, I am reading John 8. I invite you to open your Bible and read along with me or find it online here.


Here are two of the verses that stood out to me...

John 8

43 Why can’t you understand what I am saying? It’s because you can’t even hear me!

44 For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies.


I love the way God’s timing works. Today, we are reading through John 8. This weekend in the message, we are going to be talking about these two verses; but you’ll have to stop by to hear the other verses that stood out to me and what I think God wants to teach us about them.



Next Monday through Wednesday, I am going to be out of town visiting family.

I will see you next Thursday.

No comments: