Thursday, October 29, 2009

Helpful

I am currently reading through 2 Timothy 1. I invite you to open your Bible and read along with me or find it online here.



2 Timothy 1

16 May the Lord show special kindness to Onesiphorus and all his family because he often visited and encouraged me. He was never ashamed of me because I was in chains.

17 When he came to Rome, he searched everywhere until he found me.

18 May the Lord show him special kindness on the day of Christ’s return. And you know very well how helpful he was in Ephesus.



Helpful. You never know how important your encouragement and your time and your help can be. The help that Onesiphorus provided meant so much to Paul that he included him in this very personal letter to Timothy; and people today, almost 2,000 years later, still know about him because of that kindness. Who can you help today?



I am heading out of town for some vacation with the family.

I will see you when I get back on Monday, November 9th.

Have a great week.

No comments: